Do you have a favorite magical Disney moment? or maybe a few? Something incredibly special that touched your heart in some way? I have a few that I wanted to share with you!
1. Tangled-When they sing “At Last I See the Light” I just want to cry every time! That song is so special to me, and it’s on my bucket list to attend a lantern lighting
2. Meeting Tinkerbell- When I first met Tinkerbell at Magic Kingdom, I was so nervous and I wanted to cry. I LOVE Tinkerbell, and it truly was like meeting a celebrity and a friend all wrapped into one.
3. Watching Wishes and Illuminations. I sob. Every time. Believing in dreams is something that I hold onto dearly.
4. Seeing my husband’s face the first time he visited. Completely priceless!
5. Getting stuck on everything we went on one night. Yes, sounds like a disaster right? But it wasn’t. It was so much fun, like a party with friends! We would laugh and talk and look around at all of the tiny details that you miss just riding through. It was a blast!
What are some of your magical moments? I would love to hear about them!